Vudhi Slabisak, M.D.
Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Slabisak is Fellowship trained in diagnosing and treating conditions of the lumbar, cervical and thoracic spine. With this foundation in orthopaedics, he is also skilled in treating most general orthopaedic conditions. Utilizing some of the latest minimally invasive techniques, surgical treatment for spine conditions can result in improved healing times. Treatment plans are specialized for each individual patient, surgical or non-surgical. At North Texas Orthopaedic & Spine, our primary focus is high-quality patient care and our staff takes pride in providing excellent service.
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Spine: The South Texas Spinal Clinic, San Antonio, TX
- American Academy of Orthopaedics
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopaedics Association
- North American Spine Society
- Collin-Fannin County Medical Society